ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

the timing is right for huge returns

1. 776 Posts.
    Hello all,

It's with great enthusiasm that i have been accumulating a sizeable position in WHN over the last few weeks.

I have been following the developments very closely for quite some time now and i am left in no doubt that the timing for WHN's big run is now.

The sentiment has been at rock bottom for quite some time now. There were issues with inadequate maturation of the Seychelles asset which lead to problems with farming out. This lead to the institutions backing the stock retreat and head for the hills. As a result of this WHN has been sitting near all time lows and has been neglected by all. During this period of ignorance, PCL has ignited the east african sector with a recent 50m gas intersection and on the back of that, investors all over the world have been re-enthused.

Meanwhile, WHN has been forgotten. Certain institutions and many retail investors have been pre-occupied by PCL and by virtue of nearology, FAR.

It is with a rude shock that these same insto's and the wider investment community who loved WHN at 6c will realise that this stock, at a meagre market capitalisation of $45million, is about to embark on one of the most exciting and potentially company-transforming moments in its history.

I specifically refer to the fact that Shell is about to spend in excess of $100million in the search for 13TCF of gas at Palta. For those that are unaware, 2.5TCF or approx 20% of what Shell is drilling, is contained within WHN's permits.

The drill rig should have arrived and the campaign is about to begin. WHN essentially has a 33.3% free-carried interest in 2.5TCF gas! This is big and mark my words, when the insto's get wind of this, WHN will begin to rocket. Hartley's have previously calculated success at Palta to be worth 50c per share for WHN... and we know from experience, they do not abandon their in-house stocks.

In addition to this, WHN's landmark asset in east africa, off the coast of Seychelles, has the potential to contain greater than 5.5 Billion barrels of oil. In today's day and age, we often become immune to listening to big numbers, but this is bigger than big. This is huge. WHN are opening up the farm out process next month, and any success with this will result in massive share price responses.

As per the announcement today, management are also quite keen to farm out La Bella, targetting early production.

You can pick as many holes in it as you like. You can look at it from any angle that you desire. But there is no denying that WHN:

1) is trading near all time lows and offers huge value at a market cap of $45million

2) has a diverse portfolio of assets

3) has exposure to imminent high-impact drilling through Shell

4) has the enormous blue-sky potential of its east african permits which aren't far from being de-risked.

5) is targetting near term production from La Bella.

6) is fully funded through to the end of 2013.

Forget about what's happened and try to look through fresh, objective eyes and you will all see that this is a no-brainer if ever there was one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $98.16K 8.563M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 137991 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.