IBG 12.5% 0.4¢ ironbark zinc ltd

the tired ibg holders, page-3

1. 540 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    I think the story is good, we may be a little blinded but that it. It is a great story.
    The problem we face is it costs roughly 90 cents a pound to get out and the value of zinc is 90 cents a pound give or take.
    The problem the world has at the moment is Zinc has been cheaper than it is to mine for to long and its a forgotten metal, its an old and tired story but it cant be this way for much longer because they are going to run out of it. I have been over seas for 3 weeks and by chance met a fund manager from the US, i wont mention his name but i did some homework after we had caught up a couple of times and believe me when I say he was a hitter. He wasnt just a fund manager he ran the fund and they are and S&P 500...we was a super hitter.
    Anyway when I asked his view on Zinc he knew little about the metal and not on any radar's...I went through my knowledge and story on Zinc. I did not mention IBG as I was not ramping a stock I was just curious. After we spoke the first time we caught up over dinner a few days later and he had a brief look at the charts and article links that i sent through from different houses like Wood Mackenzie, Deutsche Bank and like all of which I have gotten from variuos postings from all our IBG followers and he was amazed at the story but had no idea.
    Zinc is not on the radar.
    Thats our problem!
    Bye for now and hang in Astoria and Forged as 31.12.05 the IBG share price will be greater than it is now.
    Cheers.
    djr67

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IBG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $5.924M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $10.50K 3.001M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 23725748 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 7397597 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IBG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.