MNS 0.00% 4.2¢ magnis energy technologies ltd

The TON of Tanzania?, page-33

1. 226 Posts.
    Hi Sroyle,

It really does not matter why Len & Cobb both decided to resign yesterday or the preceding chain of events that made yesterday one of most pivotal days in MNS history. The guys have moved on and I wish them well going forward. Sure people will make assumptions and many trolls have already jumped on suggesting it is the end of world for MNS. I have seen the green eyed monster many times before on the MNS threads.

aa green.jpeg

I also accept the down rampers and trolls will keep going until something is announced and they have every right to sink the boots in. HC is all a bit of fun and many of the keyboard warriors have healthy egos and hidden agendas. Prime1 will keep telling us finance is the key (some fact within that statement) and everyone else will smash us on the lack of Western Offtakes. I accept the original timing guidelines have slipped but they will land soon as MNS management have stated many times before. These guys are the best in the world and that will soon be a fact without dispute.

The reality is "the trend is your friend" and MNS is without friends ATM, but things can change very quickly in this crazy town...... I would suggest it will be the greatest Christmas on record for all MNS holders. Some of the LT crew might even have the que in the rack by then?

Management have been telling the market for some time things are happening behind the scenes with potential customers just around the corner and I have every faith in them to get the job done. Is loving only one of the Franks ever enough? No and i would be very happy to be the meat in a Frank double sandwich......

I am a self confessed delusional cross dressing MNS fluffer tranny, who sells mobiles phones in trying to pay the bills and feed a family. With that agreed,  I will also add MNS will be the biggest and most profitable Graphite producer in the world once up and running....  I can here some of you laughing now and that is OK! I will have the last laugh on this one.

I could get banging on about how MNS will dominate the world, but I will leave it to an old wise friend who can see the future, with the last words on this one.........

AA Inevitable.jpeg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MNS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.