FMG 2.99% $20.35 fortescue ltd

The total furphy about oversupply, page-166

1. 3,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 998
    So all the cashed up middle class Chinese should all just live in "old" housing because they might cause a bubble in housing market in China? If you live in one of the major city in Australia, you should know how Chinese buy properties in Australia, try to magnify 60 times that in China (could be more, just using population ratio of 1.3B vs 23M). I have lots of Chinese friends that live both here and in China, most of them are cashed up and some of them moved to new housing because they can, they are not even consider themselves rich in China. Shock horror, people do want to live in better housing, just remember China is still a developing country, and "some "analyst try to compare it to western countries, compare China to USA is like, well, I won't go there, hehe. There are still a lot more infrastructures needed for many more years to come. And after China, we will have another country that takes over, and the cycle goes on.

All these doom and gloom talks and yet the SP is humming along nicely and gearing up for another shot at the year high in coming weeks.

DYOR.

Frank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.