RYG 0.00% 3.3¢ raya group limited

the trading week ahead

1. 1,192 Posts.
    Most investors would be fully aware that DD is due for completion on Monday 30th November tomorrow week. Any announcement may not appear until the morning of 1st December.
    There is going to be some interesting trading in the lead up to this event which will be positive for the price.
    Friday has convinced me that there are now more investors than traders in this stock (safe hands).
    Day traders are going to want a piece of this uptrend which I think will start about Thursday. To maximise their short term gains they will want to start the run at a lower base. There will be attempts by vested interests to drive the price down starting tomorrow. I hope there are now enough safe hands to not sell their stake at too low a price which will not allow day traders to force the price down. Our current range is only a small percentage of where this stock will land, we're on a big winner here.
    I do see the first 3 days of this week as a consolidation phase moving a couple of pips either way but not much more.
    We just need to hope the day traders to not scare the cattle and cause a stampede.
    I will not be selling anything this week, I will sell a small parcel around 12c which I expect to reach soon after DD.
    So I will just buckle up and sit back and watch.
    Will the traders get their way and get us down to .042 -.038 or will investors prevail and keep us between .048 - .052. Only time will tell, they say fortune favours the brave. The fundamentals of this business make me very brave indeed, how about you?

This of course is IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RYG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.