EMP 0.00% 1.0¢ emperor energy limited

LifesgoodI can do maths don't worry about that, I also do...

1. 202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Lifesgood
    I can do maths don't worry about that, I also do research and form my own decisions.

announcment dated the 4/2
    On 24 January 2013, Octanex announced that, once the permit had been granted and various
    conditions precedent satisfied or waived, it had agreed to acquire a 25% interest in the Derby
    Block from OBL.

This to me reads this: OXX will not agree to the buy in until the permit of native title is granted "FORMALLY" - their 25%

This is backed by a statement released in announcement 6/2 ( 2 days ago if my maths are right)

Oil Basins Limited has advised Octanex N.L. (ASX code OXX) that, with the National Native Title Tribunal determination on 1 February 2013, OBL has successfully completed the first requirement of the farmin for a 25% interest in the Derby Block (after grant) to OXX as previously announced on 24 January 2013.

I'm happy to be corrected but these 2 statements tell me the deal is not done yet. We still own 50% until all requirements are met - what are the other requirements??

And now OBL are talking with blackreef anything can change including % ratios.

As far as my research goes, the deal is not DONE until after the formal GRANT of Native title. We still own 50%

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.834M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1337548 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 290000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.