OAU 8.33% 0.6¢ ora gold limited

the train is leaving the station

1. 2,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    The trains is leaving the station are you on it?
    The current share price of THX does not reflect the true value of the company’s huge diversified mining portfolio.
    With the rights issue closing this Friday I would suggest many shareholders who have the opportunity to take up the shares will be doing their sums. The issue price at 9.5 cents is below the current SP price of 8.6c. If you are so worried about the difference in price I would like to suggest a buy order of 200,000 to 300,000 shares would push this price way back over 10c.
    I have taken up my entitlement, the main reason is the latest results on their NT Uranium pospects,”Thunderball, This has potential be a big new discovery.” And not withholding the fact they have 40% interest in a ready to go Nickel mine when the prices recover. This prospect Copernicus has now been fully funded by THX and sits as an asset in the ground ready to reward shareholders.
    THX will be one company that will survive this down turn, with prospects, cash in the bank and an asset in UMC that they can sell at any time.
    If THX reported they had say $20m in the bank with a huge exploration fund program would that excite you, it would certainly prick my ears up. BUT that money is achievable in the sale of UMC.
    Do not be surprised to see the SP of THX rise rapidly next week when the issue is closed, I have heard all shares not taken up will be welcome to investors waiting to take up the shortfall. One family I am sure is the Crabb family who have partly underwritten the issue they would know the true value of Uranium in the ground for a big future.
    Being a punter who has been through these downturns , buy until your nose bleeds in companies like THX at say 10 cents, the world will continue to survive. Take up your holding or forever be kicking your butt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $39.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $25.11K 4.562M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 29234037 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 36081284 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.20pm 01/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.