HDR hardman resources limited

the tree is still being shaken., page-27

1. 1,564 Posts.
    re: the tree is still being shaken./ pacey Pacey I cant believe Deutch bought 66 million shares at $1.75 sold 58 million at $1.76 and 8 million up to $1.87 to instos that bought them on the hope that Faucon was a gusher ??

It beggars belief they would take that sought of punt ?

A more plausible expalnation is that HDR were trading at $1.85 and the CEO of the company stated at the AGM that that s/p was underpinned by Chinquetti alone and that no blue sky was in the share price for anything else.

So the instos buy 66m sahres at aprox 10c below the Ching value of the stock then unload them at a profit up to $1.87 in the following days.

So I cant see if Faucon is dry ? that instos are going to dump the stock at a loss ? with the full knowledge that they only have to hold them for another couple of months and Whalla HDR is raking the millions in cash flow for the first time in its life.

Add to this that 9 outta of ten brokers have it as a buy with valuations fron $2 to north of $3.

Throw into the mix a possible success in uganda and the s/p is well north of $2.50.

So why are they going to sell below $1.76 on a faucon non comercial announcement when they only have to hold for another couple of months till hdr is re rated as a producer.

The price may well tank but I wouldnt want my super $$ in the hands of insto,s that bought HDR on the punt of one well 2 weeks after they got a discount buying the WPL holding ??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.