WC8 1.03% 49.0¢ wildcat resources limited

i know people love charting and technical analysis but another...

1. 722 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    i know people love charting and technical analysis but another form of analysis of order book and reading the tape is a great skill to posses for those that trade short or for those longer term folks trying to understand the order flow and what it means.

for instance platforms like Iguana Spark has the orderbook (market depth) represented as a visual histogram something my mind gravitates to. it has the ability for you to replay the tape to see the order action. watching the tape might sound mundane but it is a skill worth having in IMO. watching not only the orderbook but also the course of sales orderflow (Spark even shows if it is buying up or selling down as course of sale). VWAP intraday is another measure of orderflow. it can visually represent new orders vs the older ones that are sitting in the book etc.

so with that said i have mentioned earlier that despite all the talk of this being an explorer (and one by some people accounts a high end valued explorer) with very little released assays why is that it consistently turnovers ~$12-15M per week., while you compare that to junior names either here or in canada which have turnover typically less than 1/10th of that.

the recent turnover on wildcat is circa the same amount as azure.......

Maybe Pilbara minerals is a major sniffing around but recently they haven't shown much M&A activity in the Pilbara.

However Chris Ellison (MinRes) has publicly stated he is looking at M&A in the Pilbara and has been doing some recent corporate activity to back those words up....Wodgina is only 50km south.....

Clearly Gina is getting her hands dirty with 19% stake in Liontown too.....

Boy o boy those retail sellers gapping it down last week at 35c thinking they would front run an expected placement stock sell down look sheepish, since last week the order flow has moved the stock only up.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WC8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.0¢
Change
0.005(1.03%)
Mkt cap ! $591.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 49.8¢ 47.5¢ $818.8K 1.686M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29533 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 29727 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
49.0¢
  Change
0.005 ( 0.39 %)
Open High Low Volume
48.5¢ 49.5¢ 47.5¢ 542338
Last updated 15.59pm 29/04/2024 ?
WC8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.