ok dave/bassy here goes---did you know that if you consider the...

1. 5,334 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221
    ok dave/bassy here goes---did you know that if you consider the top 5000 stocks in the us they are combined around 9% below thier 2007 high
    take away the largest 500---which the dow focuses on and the remaining 4500 are break even sugesting that nearly half of the stocks trading in the us are above thier 2007 high
    now in you consider that these are spread across a large number of sectors they certainly would not have bottomed at the same time if bottoming at all) on the journey to breaching previous highs
    so apply similar logic to property--take advantage of an opportunity as it arises .
    so dave if you cross a parallelogram with a square you dont necessarily get a pare---it depends on your logic but your logic has to be reasonable and in line with the argument presented

tc did not contrubute to this post
    matt can you tell me how many bank jobs were created from 2008 to 2011?
    cheers

"Consider the performance of the various benchmarks calculated by Wilshire Associates, the index provider. From Oct. 9, 2007, the date of the stock market’s all-time high, through this week, the Wilshire U.S. Large Cap Index /quotes/zigman/123860 XX:W5KLC -0.48% lost nearly 9%. In contrast, Wilshire’s US Mid-Cap Index /quotes/zigman/123881 XX:W5KMC -0.72% and US Small-Cap Indexes /quotes/zigman/123890 XX:W5KSC -0.82% are each 4% higher.

Since there are far more mid-cap and small-cap stocks than there are large-caps, it therefore is probably safe to say that the majority of publicly traded stocks in the U.S. are higher today than in October 2007.
    "

http://www.marketwatch.com/column/mark-hulbert
    thks for the show of faith guys---i hope i have done better

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.