BTR 5.88% 1.6¢ brightstar resources limited

I hope we may see larger trading volume within the next 10 days....

1. 4,166 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1353
    I hope we may see larger trading volume within the next 10 days. Interestingly enough that I have already pointed out months ago that probably the fair value of BTR should be around 60-70 cents. This just because of the fundamental facts.

2 things have changed till then
    a) Perkoa would be profitabe at current zinc price
    b) BHP is drilling at Mushingashi

Because of a) alone I guess BTR is worth more then 41 cents. 0.80 to 1 dollar would be fine.

Additionally imagine one or more very good drilling results at Mushingashi ! On a 19 km long anomaly ! Not very difficult to imagine what could happen then. 5 dollar ? well...I talked about 5 dollar already months ago and meanwhile I try to imagine what could be BTR worth if Mushingashi turns out to be a 19 km long Olympic Dam. What do you think ? half a billion, 1 billion, 2 billions ?

The ore reserve at Olympic Dam is worth hundreds of billions....so why should BHP not be able to offer 1 billion for such a deposit for BTR ? Just fantasy or maybe something that could turn to be real within the next years ?

In everycase I am happy that I never have sold 1 share and furthrmore that I have accumulated since January regularely.

Just wait till BTR will be in the spotlight again !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $75.55M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.6¢ $143.8K 8.920M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 659099 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 4303569 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.