OAK 1.41% 7.0¢ oakridge international limited

The trillion dollar internet market space.

1. 9,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17641
    No offence, the wayward direction of XPE, the non-delivery of deals, the huge losses faced by SHwhen the reward options delivered SFA despite promises of revenue, the snout in the trough mentality at such high pay scales for a spec company delivering SFA to SH IMO means XPED has no hope of convincing anyone of anything without getting some runs on the board first. That is IOT may grow but right now anyone who thinks XPED can tap into that needs to read the last two years worth of Ann's regarding promises and what was actually delivered - clue trace the SP. Frankly right now you would have more trust in a bank robber minding your money than XPED. All IMO
  2. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Good evening Scarpa.
    I can totally understand your thinking. Certainly it is hard when we invest in a company only to see things not working out and we lose money.
    I do think though, to be fair, we need to look at the area XPE were now dealing in, the management, and now this new IOT space.
    Firstly I find it quite amazing that our BOD have introduced Cyber Security for Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency space into XPE. This alone is no mean feat, and is in fact a foray into what is to be the largest future growth area in internet history.

So we could look back and say the BOD have done SFA, but then simply positioning XPE into this enormous growth area is in fact something special. In particular XPE is the only ASX listed stock to have grabbed this Cyber Security for Blockchain/ Cryptocurrency space. If XPE could just manage a mere 1 percent of revenue in this space, then that would equate to $US1 Billion plus. On top of this, we know key management hold plenty of skin here.

It is also important to note, that many smaller ASX listed entities have done very well in recent times. If we take a look at these, we can see that prior to their spectacular run, most were performing dismally, had very negative holder sentiment, and were just downright dogs. But all that changed with the right space acquisitions.

XPE, I believe has found itself primed now, for what could be an enormous run for our company. Some new directors, some gone through cost cutting, and it is shaping up to be a very different company from its past.

In closing, whilst I completely understand and share your sentiment, I can also see something very very special brewing here.
    Given the $1 trillion dollar market for this space over the next 5 years, I believe XPE current market cap of $8 million is just so far undervalued its mind boggling, and I believe over the very short term we will see announcements confirming XPE are well and truly positioned in this space and the market will react in accordance in a very big way in favour of what our BOD are creating here.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.