Fair response... Let’s pray and work through this together. For...

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    Fair response... Let’s pray and work through this together.

For the record, I’m not claiming to have everything perfectly figured out. I’m no different from you—seeking truth and growing in faith daily.

My true desire is to gain more knowledge that draws me closer to God, that I may hear Him and do His will always.
    None of us truly enjoy attacks, name-calling, or agitated back-and-forths. For me, we should tolerate one another and be slow to anger.

At the core, we both seek truth, and above all, we seek to grow closer to God. We claim the promises He has given us and the blood of Yeshua for the forgiveness of sins, so we may walk in His light. Most of all, we simply want to be part of His Kingdom. I think that’s where the heart and mind should be focused today.

A beautiful promise from God about seeking truth in His Word can be found in Jeremiah 29:13 (TLV):
    "You will seek Me and find Me, when you will search for Me with all your heart."
    This verse assures us that when we genuinely seek God with a sincere heart, He will reveal Himself and His truth to us. It’s a powerful reminder that God honors our pursuit of Him and promises that those who earnestly seek Him will find the truth they long for.

Another inspiring promise comes from John 16:13 (TLV):
    "But when the Spirit of truth comes, He will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on His own, but whatever He hears He will tell you, and He will declare to you the things that are to come."
    This speaks to the role of the Holy Spirit in leading us into understanding and truth, affirming that God will guide us through His Spirit as we seek His will in the Word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.