Hey Star, I think you will find that there is a more defined...

1. 5,183 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2309
    Hey Star,

I think you will find that there is a more defined overall ideology of the Trinity that most denominations adopt today.

The concept of the Trinity in Christianity refers to the belief that God exists as three distinct persons in one essence: God the Father, God the Son (Yeshua), and God the Holy Spirit. Each person of the Trinity is seen as fully and completely God. This doctrine emphasizes the unity and co-equality of the three "persons," each having distinct roles in the creation and redemption of humanity. The Trinity has become central to Christian theology, attempting to explain the nature of God and the relationship between the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

However, as mentioned numerous times in other threads, the ideology of the Trinity has pagan origins. Like many pagan customs, beliefs, and rituals, the Catholic Church adopted several of these ideas, particularly during the time of Constantine. The word "Trinity" itself does not appear in the Bible, which should raise questions about its heritage.

For me, it’s simple: we are to pray to the Father (YHWH) in the name of our mediator, our Lord and Savior Yeshua, who will send the Holy Spirit to comfort us, lead us to truth, inspire us, and teach us. I view the Spirit as literally the Spirit of the Father within us, for it proceeds from the Father as written in John 15:26. The doctrine of the Trinity would have you believe that the Holy Spirit is a literal person, which is far from biblical. When we get to heaven, we can embrace Yeshua, but I can guarantee you that you will not be able to approach the Holy Spirit and give him a hug.
    Let’s take a look at where the ideology of the Trinity originated.

The belief in the Trinity has been linked by some to pagan traditions and philosophies that predate Christianity. Here are a few key points highlighting those connections:
    1. Pagan Triads: Various ancient cultures worshipped triads of gods, consisting of three deities that represented different aspects of a single divine force. Examples include:
      • The Egyptian triad of Osiris, Isis, and Horus.
      • The Hindu Trimurti, which includes Brahma (the creator), Vishnu (the preserver), and Shiva (the destroyer).
      • The Greek triad of Zeus, Hera, and Athena.
    2. Philosophical Influences: The philosophical traditions of the time, particularly Hellenistic thought, also contributed to the formation of the Trinity concept. For instance, Plato's ideas about the "One" and the "many" suggest a singular source of divinity with multiple manifestations, which some argue influenced early Christian theologians.
    3. Early Church Development: The formal doctrine of the Trinity was not fully articulated until the Council of Nicaea in 325 CE and later councils, where debates about the nature of Christ and his relationship to the Father were central. Critics argue that these debates reflect earlier pagan beliefs rather than biblical doctrine, as they sought to reconcile Christian beliefs with existing philosophical ideas.
    4. Cultural Syncretism: As Christianity spread, it encountered various pagan beliefs and practices. Some scholars suggest that the incorporation of the Trinity may have been a means of making Christianity more palatable to converts from pagan backgrounds, resulting in a blending of ideas.
    5. Biblical Interpretation: Critics also argue that the Trinity lacks direct biblical support and is instead a construction developed through interpretation of Scripture, often citing verses that are interpreted in ways that do not align with the original context or intent.

For me the very word and definition of Trinity is a lie, a pagan lie..

But don't misunderstand me, for there is 100% a Holy Spirit...

I have shared this video before with you, but I think this best explains the one and fullness of God...

Last edited by The Disciple…: Today, 01:55

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.