AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

The trophy cabinet, page-4

1. 349 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Here where you're coming from, not sure if totally in line with you though.

All in good time, much prefer underpromising and over delivering from a management team. Can't stand misleading marketing/communication eg. LKE, AVZ

Olaroz to nameplate certainly, make a point of celebrating that.

SDV is the one I'd be hoo-haaing. Geez the waiting has been taxing.

Then JB. Long way off before charging a glass, but I look forward to it.

Getting tired of ppl canning Mt.C grades/margins suggesting AKE is some sort of dud operation. Tricky to live in the shadow of PLS' success. It's approaching end of life, anyway paying attention would know we're trying to squeeze all the juice from this lemon.

Very patiently waiting for this electrification Industrial Revolution, it's happening and irrespective of all the other near term producers with 'better' reserves/assets, AKE is quietly still turning a decent profit and getting these projects ready.

Demand won't go away anytime soon contrary to what the swell of professional and armchair 'analysts' are pushing. I don't even bite on Twitter anymore...'lithium is crashing' 'falling off a cliff' 'another bitcoin' 'red flags everywhere' spare me.

Looking half glass full in a tough economic climate, financing woes for up and coming producers is kinda good for the AKEs and PLS'...gives us more time without competition and the supply deficit remains favourable.

So for me, the quarterly updates are all the comms I need. The SP will take care of itself, hard to ride the roller coaster when your stocks are chronically undervalued! Timing a cash out I don't think is as easy as it seems either.

Want to go to Argentina one day and see these ponds, or Canada down the track. Would be such a surreal experience to tour them having invested so long ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.