the trouble is, page-19

1. 2,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    Moto, okay,so now I get it,
    Rudd's got compassion, so have all his union mates got compassion.... and thats whats going to keep this country of ours ticking along nicely,
    Everyone will show compassion,
    Now thats just a great recipe for us all.
    All of the Libs tax cuts in the past including the welfare reform ,and don't forget the very low unemployment rate,also the strong wages growth, reasonable inflation and interest rates,there is so much the Libs have done for working families BUT, he has no compassion,
    Moto,you wouldn't even know the meaning of compassion,.thats obvious.
    Rudd might be compassionate in your eyes and go round kissing and licking everyone,but without any decent policies except for his "me too" stuff, australia is going to go back a decade or two.
    I will admit though that the Libs of old, like about 20 or 30 yrs ago were all for the businesses and well off while the Labs were for the working class.
    But there has been big changes since then, Now the Libs are very much into looking after the working class and families while the Labs don't really know who to look after except their union buddies.
    And moto, as for you saying that most Lib voters wouldnt agree with my answers to you in my other post,
    Well,how would you know that, you just assume too much and are full of it. A typical labor voter .
    I would hope that after Rudd gets in,you misty and atomou would have settled down a bit and sit back and watch how Rudd and his union mates handle things, especially if things don't go smoothly over the next few years.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.