APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

As I cast my mind of the last 250 posts I am amazed at the...

1. 463 Posts.
    As I cast my mind of the last 250 posts I am amazed at the number of posters who have come to the trough. Some with their wizards and soothsayers, others with their astrologers.

I can only find that one person has done real work and that is no criticism of all those who to varying degrees know much more than I.

That person is Fergus. He has applied a rational assessment of the assets to the market forces. I do not forget his vast experience over many years have seen patterns emerge and fall. Using his methodology, it is clear that at 14 cents APG vastly undervalued. 14 cents at the time of writing

I cannot agree that there is a value of 50 cents today. But Fergus, who is not conservative, but realistic, arrived at a conclusion at the value of the company which is hard to argue with. Applying his methodology, 30 cents is reasonably possible. But difficult.

For those who are here for the ride I say good luck to you, 50 cents is also possible. However, if it jumped to 50 cents this afternoon, it would be overvalued. Happily, but overvalued.

When someone goes on the wildly rising ride, they must brace themselves for the wildly falling side.

I am here for the long haul but I do not expect a sustainable 50 cents in the immediate future, I do expect however, that if the steady as she goes and determination of our executive continues, (I leave aside the “if” the gold comes on, and “if” Bluescope comes on board, and “if” I get laid tonight) a steady and sustainable rise will continue for a good year to come.

I believe that Fergus had it right.

There is much more to come if you apply the “ifs” but I am not a betting man and accordingly I have increased my mortgage to buy more shares.

Finn

(as always I thank willll for allowing to express and opinion, even though I am in disagreement with him on some things.)

good luck everyone

PS the only "if" that I personally apply is a BHP buyout in the next month or so. If so, 30-40 cents. I asked my astrologer who chose to consult the entrails of a a recently slain owl and she agrees with me.

GOod luck to everyone

Finn

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.