STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

The true value NOW of STX

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Amazing results and congrats to Stuart and the whole team , truly a company making result . I am no GEO or engineer , but on just this part of the well with more to come , with 78 mmscfd , and my basic knowledge , this is enough feed stock to supply the full requirement of Haber , bonus being no processing cost , this gas would have to be close to being the cheapest gas in the world . On my back of the envelop estimates STX and partner / partners ??? will produce $ 4 million a DAY in urea at todays value that is 1.46 billion rev .per YEAR . In my personal opinion , as of today , there will only be financing , NO CAP RAISE , with the global and national shortages of gas and forecasted price increases the government will have to allow STX to supply LNG until the fertiliser plant is completed , that rev figure from LNG would give STX the opportunity to own far more than 30% of Haber , my best guess 50% minimum in the plant . I have no doubt over the construction time line STX will have developed more gas producing wells over there land holdings . This will be a multi billion dollar company (FACT) , or one of the hottest targets for a take over in (2022) by , Beach , Mitsui , Min Res , Wesfarmers , or possibly Kosh . All my personnel investment assumptions . We have crossed the line now , it's time to unlock the true value . Blow of these mosquito shorters and try and navigate past any take overs , would be brilliant to ride this one all the way .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.