STX 12.0% 28.0¢ strike energy limited

Amazing results and congrats to Stuart and the whole team ,...

1. 72 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Amazing results and congrats to Stuart and the whole team , truly a company making result . I am no GEO or engineer , but on just this part of the well with more to come , with 78 mmscfd , and my basic knowledge , this is enough feed stock to supply the full requirement of Haber , bonus being no processing cost , this gas would have to be close to being the cheapest gas in the world . On my back of the envelop estimates STX and partner / partners ??? will produce $ 4 million a DAY in urea at todays value that is 1.46 billion rev .per YEAR . In my personal opinion , as of today , there will only be financing , NO CAP RAISE , with the global and national shortages of gas and forecasted price increases the government will have to allow STX to supply LNG until the fertiliser plant is completed , that rev figure from LNG would give STX the opportunity to own far more than 30% of Haber , my best guess 50% minimum in the plant . I have no doubt over the construction time line STX will have developed more gas producing wells over there land holdings . This will be a multi billion dollar company (FACT) , or one of the hottest targets for a take over in (2022) by , Beach , Mitsui , Min Res , Wesfarmers , or possibly Kosh . All my personnel investment assumptions . We have crossed the line now , it's time to unlock the true value . Blow of these mosquito shorters and try and navigate past any take overs , would be brilliant to ride this one all the way .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
0.030(12.0%)
Mkt cap ! $801.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 28.3¢ 24.5¢ $7.221M 26.82M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 293004 27.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.0¢ 820079 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.