HXG 0.00% 2.4¢ hexagon energy materials limited

The true value of a company

1. 516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 53
    What is the true value of a company? Is it its resources? Is it its future prospects? Is it its management team? These would seem to be the quite obvious answers, however when it comes to the share market, its none of the above. It comes down to 2 words. Buying Frenzy. Regardless of how good an announcement is or how imminent..... or delayed deadlines are, the SP wont move unless there is a buying frenzy. For example, if I had a million dollars and decided to start buying HXG shares, this buying would be infectious. People would see this and think they are missing out on something. Therefore they will all jump in. Nothing would trigger the SP rise other than one individual with large amount of money deciding to buy in. Most people following this buying frenzy wont even know what they are buying or why they are buying it. The value of HXG is solid. The fundamentals are solid. However there hasn't been news for a while. More importantly there hasn't been a buying frenzy for a while. Therefore the SP has started to go down. This is not a reflection of the true value of the company. Merely a bunch of people standing around in a room and waiting for the other to take action. This can be quite frustrating. It is a stale mate. The market is just the perception of buyers and sellers with most following the leader. Very few buy and sell based on real value and fundamentals. Most jump in for the ride. In conclusion, what I'm saying is that we need some fireworks to start a tornado so to speak or it seems it will be very quiet in the wild west.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HXG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $411 17.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 220000 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 507465 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HXG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.