The Trump Cult, page-270

1. 23,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Trump, cynical a–hole like Nixon who wouldn't be that bad (and might even prove useful) or that he's America's Hitler. "reprehensible" for his rhetoric toward immigrants and Muslims, "everyone is watching when we apologize for this man."promises are the needle in America's collective vein, "quick high" and the antithesis of "real medicine" that would not solve problems that average Americans face. "There is no self-reflection in the midst of a false euphoria," "Trump is cultural heroin. He makes some feel better for a bit. But he cannot fix what ails them, and one day they'll realize it" is “the leader of this movement,” Vance tells me, “and if I actually care about these people and the things I say I care about, I need to just suck it up and support him.”

Context:
    Much of Vance's flip-flopping on Trump occurred as he was running for Senate in the 2022 midterm elections.

• Before he received Trump's endorsement, Vance repeatedly apologized for statements he made against the former president and deleted critical tweets about him.

Clark is most troubled by Trump’s choice of J.D. Vance as his vice presidential candidate. “J.D. Vance was made relevant through the endorsement and funding of Peter Thiel,” Clark says, referring to the Facebook investor and PayPal co-founder who brought Vance into his venture capital firm and later invested millions into Vance’s campaign for Senate.

For Clark, this is a problem that transcends money and politics. In Clark’s conspiratorial worldview, a nefarious group of “globalists” are involved in a dark plot to push what he describes as “a one-world government, the Great Reset, and transhumanism,” a scheme he says also includes “central bank digital currencies, surveillance under the skin, and RNAmodifying nanotechnology.”

Clark also believes that the secretive international Biderberg Group is a key player in the plot of the globalists. And he notes, conspiratorially, that Thiel is listed among the leadership of the organization. “Peter Thiel is part of the steering committee for the Bilderberg Group — and he’s the one steering J.D. Vance.” Feigning enthusiasm Clark adds: “It’s gonna be exciting to have Peter Thiel as Vice President.”

The Great Reset has infiltrated Trump.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.