If trusts are to be melded & coalesced into the corporations...

1. 7,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    If trusts are to be melded & coalesced into the corporations fold, then it could be a good time, to make UNIONS comply with the legal body & structure of 'artificial persona' as an equal to trusts & companies too.

--------------------oO0------------------------

Not only at the important level of taxes and taxation, for we know that UNION'S justification is in the service of employees, (in the way that a hair coiffurist's justification is in the service of beauty) but in the vital area of MONOPOLY CONTROL.

The distinction & the divide is imperative to fairness; for too long UNIONS have flown under the mask or hood (for want of a more fitting term) of an extension of a political party.

Imagine the debacle/outrage if a single corporation was capable of the control of the entire construction, mining, forestry & energy business, to the degree of a single union like the CFMEU does! A single union which runs monopolies across FOUR major economic trade sectors.

I strongly believe fairness dictates that AT LEAST two unions must operate in a particular sector. That said I believe UNIONS are good things - with a legitimate role and so I strongly support their legal activity in a fair economy.

NOVERTHELESS

I decry the continued allowance of tax free monopolies.

Tax Trusts, Tax UNIONS.

Corporatize Trusts, corporatize UNIONS.

Perhaps on reflection, you would too?
    Last edited by denk12: 01/08/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.