GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

The Truth about GXY

1. 520 Posts.
    Previously deleted by moderators toned down for their appetite, but still sound opinion.

I am a Resource Based Investor, it is my belief that the next World War will be that a "Resource War" driven by supply and demand issues caused by population and quite frankly miss management. Lithium is one of the rarest resources on the planet, so it makes sense to invest in one of the rarest resources rather than the more common. Hence, why we have seen titanic shifts in Woodside Petroleum, BHP, Rio Tinto, every single coal mine on the planet. We are evolving into a new age, the Lithium, Graphite and Graphene age. GXY is first in best dressed, the tier 1 leader with a bargain priced share price. There are so many so called blue chip shares valued at circa $4.00 that have a lot of assets but actually not making a profit, in fact like most big companies they are making a net loss. Galaxy Resources has an impressive cash flow, 2 additional great sites to develop beyond the in production Australian mine. Joint Venture partner with GMM who are debt free (They literally own gold mines) and now we are entering into a world that is finally making a shift to affordable electric cars, which is only one small part of the lithium story. It is my personal opinion that the best and highest use of Lithium may well be yet to be discovered. In summary this is a speculation stock with a low risk, high upside, I will hold until 2020 - 2030. Galaxy Resources is THE stock of the decade! Like the oil boom this is a once in a generational opportunity. IMO DYOR disclaimer for the moderators

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.