MST 0.00% 0.1¢ metal storm limited

the truth about harmony & assure fast holdings

1. 58 Posts.
    This is my interpretation on what I believe has happened. If you disagree/agree then respond.

Harmony clearly want to take full control of MetalStorm assets now they are only months away from having a completed weapon system capable of making millions of dollars.(the 3GL).

What better way then to have a mysterious company, from your own country, Assure Fast Holdings, "promise" to chip in $35,000,000 (when only 10-20mil was originally being sought) thereby wiping out any other competitors chances to be the provider of the desperately needed funds. Then require existing MST shareholders to throw in another $2million(SPP) to sweeten the "deal" even more, in Harmonys favor.

Constantly move the deadline for the "first promised" payment takes away any time MetalStorm had left to make other arrangements. Now MST is just days away from becoming insolvent and being suspended from trading, with Harmony to take full ownership of all IP.

Harmony is not a charity and it has a duty to do the best it can for its own shareholders. They just play the game much better.

Nobody saw it coming...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MST (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.