LYC 2.86% $6.11 lynas rare earths limited

the truth about lynas share price

1. 34 Posts.
    I'm genuinely amused by the collective breed of veteran lynasheads on this forum, according to them, anyone who has the slightest doubt that Lynas is heading straight for glory is automatically accused of being a downramper with alternative motives and targeted for laughable 'predictions' made in hindsight.

Lets look at the facts:

In the space of 15 days, LYC's SP has dropped from a high of 1.625 to the current price of 1.215.

lynashead's explanation of this massive drop:
    Lynas shares are getting shorted by big players so they can buy back later at a cheaper prices when individual investors with a lack of testicular fortitude exits the game. However once production starts then Lynas's strong fundamentals will start to kick in and start to attract more big players to jump on the bandwagon,resulting in sp shooting back up and making it impossible for any particular investment bank to manipulate the share price.

really?

now lets snap back to reality and look at lyc's current state with some common sense. With no significant news being announced, is it really normal for a company worth ~2.3b market cap and strong fundamentals to be manipulated by shorters like a penny stock and consequently free fall continuously by 26% in 15 days?

Something really fishy is going on. any speculation to what that might be?

(p.s)for those of you hindsight prophets who suspect i'm here just for lyc down-ramping, refer to the screenshot below. we are on the same boat.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.