G79 0.00% 2.7¢ goldoz limited

No I'm sorry Tibbs but you are wrong. The January report was...

1. 349 Posts.
    No I'm sorry Tibbs but you are wrong. The January report was certainly about evaluation of the gems and determination of whether some of them should be cut and marketed outside of the rough ruby auctions. There was very little emphasis on their sale in the January report, except in order to determine their role in helping to determine market value of our rubies. But the February report was all about sales and how "the Company was now on the cusp of generating substantial cashflow" and "our planning and hard work is about to start paying dividends in terms of sales and revenue". The evaluation process had by then narrowed down, not to determine whether some gems could be sold outside of the rough ruby process, but "to provide us with more key information about the value, grades and commercial viability of our ruby project and pave the way for sales to luxury wholesalers next month which will help define the future marketing strategy of the company". I place very little credence on what CJ told you around that time, he was under tremendous pressure and backpeddling furiously, to the point of having his legal advisor restraining him from saying too much. So please stop trying to paint a different picture, it was a Change of Direction, plain and simple.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add G79 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.