PEN 0.00% 11.0¢ peninsula energy limited

the truth about pen

1. 1,304 Posts.
    I'm invested heavily in this stock and have not and WILL NOT SELL ONE SINGLE SHARE. The reason is that we must be getting close NPV (my assumption). I say this because of the following

This company is the ONLY explorer due to transition into production in the next 12-18 months

This company has some of the lowest cost/Ib projects on the planet

This company is about to release a low capex DFS!

This company already has contractual markets for a FRACTION of its projected output (more flagged) and will offer real competition to the U-majors, Cameco et el

This company has just today released MASSIVE GRADE resource numbers at Karoo, for comparatively little cost as Union Carbide did all the spade work!

This company (thanks to the above massive grades) will be another EXT and therefore become the next near-term takeover target!!!

It WILL become a takeover target because all the mandatory requirements for predatory M&As will be presented in one irresistible package. By which I mean the following...

-Brilliant management
    -All approvals in place
    -All licenses awarded
    -Protection against lower U-price given high grades and concentrations
    -AND lastly but most importantly...(I'm a frustrated EXT holder), A BLOODY DFS!!!

There is simply no other U-business on the planet right now that embodies such an attractive suite of ready-to-go benefits, and such an open share registry!

Recent events have flattened U stocks across the board, but very few are in the starting block like PEN. Also lets get a grip on reality people, the Chinese, Indians, Russians etc are all planning massive nuclear energy programs based on EXTREME AND IMMEDIATE NEED given global energy deficits!

The irrefutable benefits of the only (Base load-capable) green energy source available on the planet today will not go away because of a freak of nature.

Life goes on. We learn from adversity and we prosper from courage, common sense, clear observation and clever decisions. This is one of them. IMHO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $350.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.0¢ 10.0¢ $1.445M 13.58M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 918733 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 6247028 46
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.