Oh no, your primary concern is not the welfare of the children...

1. 4,825 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 925
    Oh no, your primary concern is not the welfare of the children but the perception of a group of adults. Now I can say this to you: good and evil have always existed and you are the one who must choose which to join.

What is this obsession with other's feelings?
    'Salty tears', which you probably very wrongly perceive to be shed are a source of joy to you?

So, we have this to consider, you and many of your side ignore the safety of all children for the sake of the feelings of a small number of adults and rejoice in the thought that your pushing of that agenda is upsetting to others.

1. Ignore the safety of kids.
    plus 2. Rejoice at other's hurt.
    = It has nothing to do with love at all, it's all just a push to aggrandise and empower yourselves at the expense of others safety and overall societal health.

Your side will succeed someday, of that I'm sure.
    Just as all great powers descend into sexual deviancy and depravity on the way back down in to obscurity, so are we doing.

'Bigotry' such as mine leads to better overall mental and physical health outcomes for society.
    Yours does not.

Thanks for the to and fro but anyone who doesn't put children's safety first in life is not someone I feel any benefit of conversing with & after multiple opportunities to choose between the SSM camp and children's safety, you've consistently been moderately abusive, always accusative and overall not very pleasant or interesting to talk to.

Best of luck in your life if gay or not- but put yourself or adult's feelings ahead of kid's well being at any stage in any situation and you'll butt heads with people like myself.

Even better luck to me.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.