MSB 0.00% $1.00 mesoblast limited

The Truth About Stem Cells, page-3

1. 1,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1396
    @jack123456, I would have liked you to add some comment as to your reason for posting this video.  Do you agree with it?  Or are you having a laugh at the unscientific goons acting in it?  What is your point?

I'll happily comment.  While I doubt that practically anyone on hotcopper who had a look at it was fooled by the pseudo-science (read: utter bunkum) there, very possibly there are some here who might be fooled by Dr Theresa Deisher's PhD (Google her) and wonder if there's some truth to her theory that vaccines use embryonic stem cells and cause a huge paediatric disease load, in particular autism.

This video is the worst anti-vaccine claptrap you could imagine.  The science is worse than poor, it should be a crime.

Maybe, @jack123456, you saw the words "stem cells" and thought it might be relevant to MSB and of interest to followers?  I have been very grateful for many of the videos and scientific articles posted by people here. But I do think that the poster should look at the stuff him/herself first and make sure it's material worthy of the 38 minutes it takes to view it.  This video is nauseating.  OK to post it but it should have carried a comment justifying the poster's action and a short description of the content.  If I had seen the name Theresa Deisher or mention of a claim that vaccines cause autism I wouldn't have opened it.  It's rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
95.0¢ 2214 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.42am 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.