The Truth About Vaccines, page-10115

1. 13,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8298
    I never claimed any type of "anti"position, although thanks for making that unfounded claim and clarifying your lack of comprehension.

I'm merely seeking evidence-based information on which to base informed decisions. I have no strong views either way - because I simply cannot yet locate adequate evidence to make such a call.
    If you have spent the hours required to properly read and investigate the document mentioned, and many of the references, you might recognise that the HHS has presented pitiful responses to very reasonable and clear questions, citing incomplete information and studies that clearly confirm that there is inadequate research to robustly support their conclusions an associated claims.

If you have such conclusive studies at hand, please share so that we may all be better informed.
    I'll happy forward these on to the HHS, so they can cite these in their so-called body of knowledge.
    More than happy to hear evidence-based information from any side. I just want information.
    And save the unfounded views and baseless accusations, they just highlight a lack of scientific approach and indicate pointless emotive response to avoid facts and data.

Looking forward to information you can provide.

Ta.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.