an interesting vid Wal...I've no doubt the man is genuine in his...

1. 40,607 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 642
    an interesting vid Wal...

I've no doubt the man is genuine in his assessment, as I do not doubt your sincerity.

yet he uses words, phrases and arguments that are commonly used by you and are not used by others here who accept the actual science (this seems to be a commonality among we on this side of the argument).

I hear the discipline this man uses, the modulation of his 'police report' style and I don't doubt his knowledge. however he's human too and all are prone to believe what they want to believe.

Wal if so many are dying as a consequence of being vaxxed the story would not be repressible. Journalists, data analysts, coroners and the general population of doctors are not in cahoots with politicians to suppress such an enormous story. its just not possible that so many diverse professionals, most of whom I'm certain are motivated by integrity and ethical standards, would agree to keep such a vile secret.

the very idea of covering up such a large number of alleged dead..... only 9 deaths are reported by the TGA..... is impossible for me to accept as rational.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.