The Truth About Vaccines, page-12888

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22

While I do give antiVAXers an upvote from time to time, if they particularly amuse me with their churlish claims, I always find it predictable when they attack me with petty abuse.

I do realise they call me bovine manure or some other silly descriptor out of ignorance. But it would be much better if they deconstructed the science rather than feeling that their beliefs have been offended. The silence is confirmation that antiVAXers really only want people to believe their fictional horror stories and not deal with the nitty gritty of scientific fact.

I do use reference to specific scientific knowledge from time to time - as can be seen in my last post. I am not here to educate antiVAXers. Therefore if antiVAXers believe what I write is fantasy or fiction then I am unmoved. My observations are based on established virology and immunology or indirectly references work by acknowledged experts with many decades in their fields of study.

The irony, of course, is that not a single antiVAXer addressed the scientific content of my last post. Thus proving once again that antiVAXers are more interested in preserving the dogma of antiVAXism rather than refuting the epidemiological evidence of transmission by the fully vaccinated.

Broosta

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.