The Truth About Vaccines, page-180

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Have you been watching the 7-part docu-series The Truth About Vaccines?

If you joined me in signing up for the free online viewing from April 12 - 18, but missed one or more episodes, good news! As the TTAV team has probably already notified you, they are having a bonus replay weekend. So if you missed any, here's a final chance to catch them.

If you haven't been watching, I highly encourage you to try to catch as much as you can of the bonus replay this weekend (April 22 - 23).

My wife and I have watched every episode, and all in all I think this series is a valuable educational resource.

According to the government and mainstream media, there is only one correct point of view: vaccines are safe, vaccines are effective, and everyone needs to follow the CDC's vaccine schedule.

Anyone who dares to question those assertion is deemed "anti-science", a believer in "pseudoscience", or even a "conspiracy theorist".

That attitude simply illustrates the lack of seriousness with which the topic of vaccines is treated by the government and mainstream media.

I for one think this is a critically important issue that ought to be taken seriously.

There is misinformation on both sides of the debate, of course. So how do you know what's true? Well, unless you've exposed yourself to the arguments on both sides, you have no possible way to evaluate.

The Truth About Vaccines represents an extraordinary educational opportunity to learn about the numerous issues surrounding the topic of vaccines that the mainstream media never even touch.

The only issue the media ever discuss is the question of autism -- and even this one issue they fail miserably at in terms of properly informing the public about what science has to say.

When was the last time you read the mainstream media, for example, inform you that the government has conceded under its own Vaccine Injury Compensation Program that vaccines can cause brain damage resulting in developmental regression?

When was the last time you read in the mainstream media that this program even exists, or how under the law that established this program, the vaccine manufacturers were granted broad legal immunity that has been upheld by the Supreme Court on the grounds that injuries from vaccines are "unavoidable"?

When was the last time you read the mainstream media discuss the topic of vaccines and autoimmunity?

Or how mass vaccination can cause viral and bacterial strains to evolve into vaccine-resistant and potentially even more virulent forms?

Or how natural infection confers a different kind of immunity than vaccination?

Or how vaccines can contain foreign DNA from animals or human aborted fetal tissue and the effects this might have on our bodies?

Or how vaccines can be contaminated with retroviruses associated with a higher risk of developing cancer?

Or how mass vaccination can shift the risk burden away from those in whom the disease is generally benign onto those for whom it carries a much greater risk of complications?

Or how mass vaccination is literally affecting the evolution of our species in ways our limited understanding of the complexity of the human body can't even comprehend?

The issues and concerns about public vaccine policy are extremely broad. The mainstream media refuses to even scratch the surface.

I'm not going to sit here and tell you that The Truth About Vaccines presents "the truth" about vaccines. The makers are not infallible. There is no one source of information that presents "the truth".

But I will say that this docu-series is a great antidote to the mainstream media's utter failure to familiarize the public with the countless reasons for concern about public vaccine policy.

The experts interviewed in this docu-series are people whom the government and media declare we shouldn't listen to. Anyone who dares to question public policy is "anti-science", we are told.

But what is the "science" behind, e.g., the policy of vaccinating every newborn on day one of their lives for a sexually transmitted disease regardless of whether the mother is a carrier? What is truly anti-science is the CDC's policy with respect to the HepB vaccine.

What is the "science" behind the government's one-size-fits all vaccine policies? What is truly anti-science is this entire approach to disease prevention.

I encourage you to listen to the people who dare to question public vaccine policy, to find out precisely why we aren't supposed to listen to them.

We can't make a truly informed decision whether to vaccinate or not if we aren't exposed to both sides of the debate.

I encourage you to hear what the people interviewed in The Truth About Vaccines have to say and then judge for yourself.

Also remember that the issue of vaccines is an issue of human rights, and the fight we are in now is a fight to preserve our right to informed consent.

Do not sit idly by while this battle to preserve our liberty is being waged. The lives and health of our children and future generations of humanity are at stake.

Catch the free bonus replay of The Truth About Vaccines.

Regards,

Jeremy

P.S. -- Here's a description of each episode so you can prioritize which you want to try to catch this weekend:

• Episode 1: The History of Vaccines, Smallpox, Vaccine Safety & the Current CDC Schedule
    • Episode 2: What's in a Vaccine? Are Vaccines Effective? … and … What About Polio?
    • Episode 3: An Analysis of the MMR & DTaP Vaccines & Vaccinating for the Greater Good
    • Episode 4: Examining Influenza, the HIB and Pneumococcal Vaccines & Herd Immunity
    • Episode 5: Considering the HPV and Hepatitis B Vaccines, SIDS & Shaken Baby Syndrome
    • Episode 6: A Closer Look at the CDC, Chicken-Pox and Rotavirus Vaccines & Retroviruses
    • Episode 7: Natural Immunization, Homeoprophylaxis & Fundamental Freedom of Choice

Click here to watch now.

Jeremy R. Hammond
    Independent Analyst & Author
    www.jeremyrhammond.com

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.