The Truth About Vaccines, page-187

1. 1,723 Posts.
    According to antivaxxers/alt health any view that does not agree with their baseless beliefs is "bad science".

As for real demonstrable evidence, data, and independently repeatable results, "It's all a conspiracy, I tell ya". But their beliefs are to be trusted based on discredited or non-existent "science" by a party of crooks and charlatans, includind some in the medical fraternity who are way out of their areas of qualifications.

They kind of forget the simple observation that we are actually alive and healthy to be discussing this in the first place. We have not had any world wide outbreaks of disease (black plague, etc) and we are, given the huge increase of population density and geological demographics, relatively free from other diseases.

To Menta, perhaps you would have liked to meet my cousin? A perfectly normal, happy kid of 6 years old back in the day, who contracted encephalitis from measles and spent the next 45 years in care before dying. Why is getting "harmless" measles acceptable? Your posts irk me on a deeply personal level.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.