Peace to everyone on this thread arguing both 'sides'. I think...

1. 273 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Peace to everyone on this thread arguing both 'sides'. I think we all agree we want the same result in our lives, IE, health and happiness.

This video is of DNA replication. Watch it and wonder at the glory of life, and think - what if the process starts to run out of the proper building blocks?

The answer is low-level malnutrition and malfunction leading to chronic disease, a defective immune system and allergies. Vaccines cannot help cure that.

No government, including ours in Australia, is without corruption, and money talks. When vaccine companies tell our government "safe and effective" (except for this long list of exceptions in fine print on this tiny piece of paper in the vaccine box) they back up their sales pitch with money and assurances. Money talks.  Do you notice how government health bodies are now admitting they were wrong about heart disease and saturated fats for over 30 years? Look into it. Governments are OFTEN wrong. They always try the 'science says' line knowing that most people, (and ALL women ), know very little science.

So it's up to the individual to do their own due diligence.  Do you need drugs & vaccines, or do you actually need good nutrition? For me, I'll make sure my family is alert to getting iodine, magnesium and the rest in regular foods. Sardines and eggs are great for this. A quarter teaspoon of Epsom Salts in warm water does wonders for the heart and nervous system. And so on.

It's really very simple. Me and mine will stay safe, healthy and happy by NOT risking the known side affects of 'clean vaccines' and definitely also avoid the 'tampered vaccines' (of which there have been many). Instead we will support our natural immune systems with a diet that includes the 90 essential minerals, vitamins and fatty acids that our human bodies need.

Due diligence. Just do it.

Love to all  XXXX

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.