The Truth About Vaccines, page-2417

1. 88 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    That's very poignant,Mr @mogga ,(saying that as you seem to have one fine Yosemite Sam handle bar so I hope that is OK) and may I add very well said,as there are many side effect,but also there are many from the wrong foods,and the influences of modern media,and social numbing.

I grew up,climbing big trees,and other things,wading through thickets,and getting down in the mud.
    Eating fruit and berries that grew wild. Smoking sea and river fish on an open fire. Getting used to the
    many flying bugs that came to the party,and using the root veggies to the max,by not pealing them,but
    just washing them down.
    All I got was,some minor fevers,that passed,and refused to take antibiotics,but had to be vaccinated
    against certain things once started to travel this world.

That made sense,as after all some things are not common to an area.

However,then more people took to flying,and things got spread faster before many bodies could
    build antibodies.

Then,due to practices in some lands,where uncommon foods and methods of prep. ,kept the locals
    just managing,the fluids these carried in tight confine to other parts of the globe,met little resistance.

Thus the viruses,began to mutate faster.

Then came the increase in the UV radiation hitting this earth,and with it the mutations went exponential.

The overuse of antibiotics,lead to weaker systems in the new growing masses,and the over use
    of antibiotics in all form of food production,went and lowered the thresholds at which infections could
    take hold,and thus the ball began to roll.

It is indeed a great conundrum now.

Then there are the elderly who are very vulnerable,and the very very young. Then there is the over use
    of marketers who sell anti bacterial product.

God gave us wonderful bodies,that for all but the teeth,can self repair,but commerce has made mankind
    paranoid.

It is my opinion,that,(just like training and acclimatization) its best to let this wonderful system of ours
    go through its passes.

However for the very susceptible and vulnerable some form of vac. is needed to stifle the rapid
    developments of new strains.

I could go on about this topic at length,as I have some knowledge on many matters,but will leave it at that for now.

PS is it OK to press the like button in this place,even if a person does not reply to a message after reading it?.
    Thank you
    Last edited by PetMaD: 09/03/18

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.