The Truth About Vaccines, page-4285

1. 11,690 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 558
    I suppose they believe it is all for the greater good. Without herd immunity a pandemic could spread across the globe and kill millions. I don't believe that the vaccines are toxic. If they were, more people would be adversely affected by them. It is more likely that with some individuals, it simply takes too long for the immune system to construct the antibodies needed to tag these fake viruses. Autism most likely happens when the immune system's first line of defense (the neutrophils) attack the circumventricular organs of the brain. In particular, the pineal gland - which is still regarded by some as the 'seat of the soul' (i.e. where the individual's personality is manifested or seeded).

Rather than fight the system and join the Amish community, a better approach might be to put off vaccination until after the immune system has matured, and then get vaccinated one by one starting with the least harmful vaccines.

There is a growing consensus of opinion that newborn offspring inherit much of their capacity to fight disease from their mother via the gut bacteria. The offspring acquire their mother's gut bacteria mainly from the mother's birth canal and breast milk.

Fighting viruses and bacteria with antibodies is a key and lock problem. When the immune system captures an invading virus or bacteria, it has the molecular lock and has to find the molecular key that fits the lock via a trial and error process. To reduce the complexity of the problem, the gut bacteria keeps a large database of components that have been salvaged from bacteria and viruses encountered over many generations, and works with the immune system to help it to construct the key via a pattern matching process.

If the immune system can't manage to construct the key (i.e. antibody) needed to kill the virus or bacteria in a timely manner, the immune system is designed to use its own arsenal of weapons to kill and consume the individual to prevent the individual form passing the disease onto the other members of the group.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.