The Truth About Vaccines, page-4286

1. 24,756 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    "Rather than fight the system and join the Amish community, a better approach might be to put off vaccination until after the immune system has matured, and then get vaccinated one by one starting with the least harmful vaccines."

Nope. Plenty of adult s out there who have been vaccine damaged as well.

" I don't believe that the vaccines are toxic. If they were, more people would be adversely affected by them. "

More than what?  Going from the stats in the videos I linked, 54% of the U.S's children have a lifelong illness.  The U.S. seems to be the sickest nation on Earth, sure, measles might be down but autism and a slew of other lifelong debilitating diseases are in epidemic proportions. I'll take my chances with measles any day.

"There is a growing consensus of opinion that newborn offspring inherit much of their capacity to fight disease from their mother via the gut bacteria. The offspring acquire their mother's gut bacteria mainly from the mother's birth canal and breast milk."

Or they get a gutful of poison and decimated gut flora cos mum was dumb enough to have vaccines while pregnant.

"the gut bacteria keeps a large database of components that have been salvaged from bacteria and viruses encountered over many generations"

OK, but some of the biggest vaccine dangers are not 'bacteria and viruses', they are heavy metals, dangerous chemicals and unknown polymers with unidentifiable proteins.  AND they go through the gut, they are injected right into the bloodstream instead.  The body wasn't meant to cope with kind of assault. 

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.