Why is my unvaccinated child so much healthier than my...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1766/1766472-4221a090c4c06c99010053ded30104fe.jpg

Why is my unvaccinated child so much healthier than my vaccinated children?

Why were my vaccinated children constantly sick, constantly at the doctors and constantly on medication..?

My unvaccinated child barely gets sick, never goes to the drs and has never had any medication.?

Why is my perfectly healthy child banned from childcare but children with Hep B or HIV are not..?

Why are vaccines pushed during pregnancy even though the inserts clearly state that they have never been safety tested on pregnant women?

Why was I told my baby would die if I didn't get vaccinated whilst pregnant?

Why are babies vaccinated at birth for a sexually transmitted disease?

And by the time they would actually be at risk for the disease the vaccine they received as a baby would have worn off anyway?

Why are we not told that the Vitamin K shot that they give to newborns isn't just a 'vitamin' and actually has a black box warning?.. (meaning that it can cause DEATH)If vaccines work.. why has the Australian childhood vaccine schedule increased from 13 doses in 1960 to over 50 doses in 2019?

Why do we only rely on babies for herd immunity when they only make up around 20% of our population?

If live vaccines such as the MMR shed.. why do we blame the unvaccinated everytime there is an 'outbreak'?

When these very diseases are actually listed side effects of the VACCINE?

Why do doctors not give true informed consent when it comes to vaccines?

How come I only recieved a one sided piece of paper with FOUR side effects and not the full insert with ALL of the listed side effects?

I missed a lot of the vaccine side effects with my eldest 2 children because I didn't even know that they were side effects!!

Why do all media platforms censor 'vaccine injury' and pretend that it doesn't exist when courts have awarded NUMEROUS families for vaccine injury (AUTISM included!)

Why do vaccines contain heavy metals, aborted fetal cells, animal DNA and CARCINOGENIC ingredients.... but no vaccine has EVER been safety tested to see if they can CAUSE cancer, mutate DNA (especially between genders...) or impair fertility.?

#JUSTASKING
    #justaskingcampaign

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.