The Truth About Vaccines, page-4984

1. 6,721 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    There is absolutely no point in discussing this again and again and again - no-one with at least a secondary school education who was led through the facts (as opposed to the distortions peddled by antivaxers) could come to any conclusion other than being pro-vaccination.

You would do better to refute antivaxxer arguments one by one than just make statements and expect people to accept them on faith. I started out believing in vaccinination till I learned that most of the reduction in infectious diseases occurred before vaccines were developed. In the case of Scarlet Fever, there never was a vaccine and it simply went away. This points to other factors causing diseases, namely sanitation, nutrition, better housing and working conditions.
    Not meaning to be too insulting, but plumbers and more particularly drainers have saved more lives than doctors.

Of course, I am a doctor, so I have a vested interest in keeping people alive. Others may have different motivations.

As a doctor, your primary vested interest is not getting sued and/or deregistered, which is a possibility if you challenge the orthodoxy du jure.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.