Interesting article on the socio-economic cost of autism:...

1. 54,528 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 999
    Interesting article on the socio-economic cost of autism:

Autism..."We're looking at the collapse of the United States of America..."
    1/20/2020
    Political Economist Toby Rogers decided to research autism after a friend's son was diagnosed as being on the spectrum. He was troubled by how little the CDC knew about the rise of the autism epidemic. As his research continued, he became curious about the cost estimates of autism. What initially was to be an afternoon of research into the cause of autism, turned into weeks of research that ultimately resulted in Dr. Rogers changing the focus of his doctoral thesis. He spent the next four years studying everything that's ever been written on the science of autism and every vaccine safety study. He was stunned by what he found. His research culminated in a 407 page doctoral thesis (with 125 pages of references) entitled, "The Political Economy of Autism."
    I've included several of Dr. Rogers statements in this post, but I urge you to meet Toby Rogers, PhD in the HighWire episode #146 video below beginning at the 52:28 mark. Listen to his powerful and alarming message and please share.
    "I was looking to exonerate the CDC, to exonerate vaccines, I didn’t want to take on this topic. I mean none of us do…this topic chooses us..."
    Picture
    "All I wanted to do was read the evidence for myself...The motto of the Royal Society in England, the oldest scientific society in the world is...'Take nobody’s word for it…go and do the work for yourself.' ...That was my goal...So I set out to do the work for myself. I read the evidence for myself and what the CDC was saying did not check out…It's bewildering, you feel like you're losing your mind. It can't be possible that the most important public health agency in the country, if not in the world, is telling a story that doesn't match the data on the page...I kicked the tires every different way to try to prove myself wrong for six weeks on end and twelve hours a day pouring over the material on the page, the actual scientific evidence about what's happening, and it just didn't check out. What the CDC was saying simply didn’t check out..."
    Watch video below.The segment with Dr. Rogers begins at approximately 52:28.
    “When I went into this research, I was a true believer in vaccines; but after four years of work, the truth of the matter is the vaccines that are on the market today are terrible; and the reality is that the pharmaceutical industry is engaging in smoke and mirrors and junk science. They haven’t been tested for safety. We’re expected to accept them on faith. That’s not science. It’s marketing propaganda.”
    "In 2015, autism cost the United States $268 billion dollars, billion with a "B" and they project that if autism continues at its current rate, that autism will cost the United States one trillion dollars by 2025...so within six years, autism is gonna cost the United States more than the U.S. Defense Department budget... and yet government isn't talking about it. Most politicians don't talk about it and they continue to be engaged in denial. "
    "...Nobody wants to take this topic on because everybody knows that there’s all sorts of pushback that’s going to come from the pharmaceutical industry, from the chemical industry, from big energy companies..."
    "Families, parents need to evaluate the evidence for themselves. Parents are the last line of defense for kids…don’t defer and contract out your decision-making in your brain to some authority, because we have fairly good evidence that the regulatory agencies that are supposed to be protecting us are captured; the problem here is regulatory capture. So the regulatory agencies that are supposed to be protecting us are actually protecting the pharmaceutical industry, big chemical companies; power plants, that sort of thing…"
    The U.S. has two choices. We can enter a Pharma dark ages or we can engage in autism prevention. Those are the only two choices on the table. The levels of suffering out there are unbelievable and we know how to stop this epidemic. We have a moral responsibility as a society to stop this epidemic and if we don’t, we’re looking at the collapse of the United States of America.”
    • Toby Rogers, PhD
    https://www.vaccinechoiceprayercommunity.org/blog/autismw

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.