The Truth About Vaccines, page-9099

1. 8,727 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Mogga,

I don't mind making a concession when I could be wrong.

But first that is a no-fault system. Your own posting says that most public health officials said the claims of side effects were unfounded and officials feared the loss of herd immunity.

My concession is that personally, regardless of scientific evidence, I believe that there is a chance of a link of side effects including sids, possibly autism as a side effect from a vaccine. I also personally believe that the risk of these side effects are rare and always a terrible tragedy. My view only.

At the same time, I believe the risks of not having vaccines and the cost of lives, health and vigour are massive and from a cost/benefit ratio outweigh the risks.

I have had a couple of life saving/altering operations in my time. Each time I was told there was a chance of death as an outcome. I believe in a scientific approach to understanding the risks and operating on a cost/benefit basis.

I think the evidence is clear with respect to vaccination but I appreciate that not every one has that view.

But when people misquote and misrepresent studies they don't allow people to make decisions based on the facts.

So you do you, and check for unicorns but I won't.

Cheers
    Last edited by fdKen: 23/05/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.