If “the science is settled” then why are vaccine ‘experts’ so...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    If “the science is settled” then why are vaccine ‘experts’ so afraid to debate vaccination..?

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2204/2204294-edc2d752f323daa923c68ffd0bf90de7.jpg

“I suppose I shouldn’t be surprised by the audacity of the lies or the comedic aspect of these two drug industry titans telling stretchers to each other in an escalating war of third grade schoolyard braggadocio. Artifice, fraud and chicanery are the currencies of these two Disallowed charlatans. Still, it’s fascinating to see Pharma’s two most visible advocates for forced vaccination lie so comfortably on a public platform advancing assertions so readily refuted; if Sen. Pan debated me, surely there would be a public record? Particularly if he whooped me as he boasts!

Pan’s and Hotez’s experience of successfully deceiving everyone from the obsequious national pharmedia to credulous Sacramento Dems has evidently emboldened them to believe they can spin whoppers without consequence or scrutiny. For the record, I have repeatedly asked both Pan and Hotez to publicly debate; they have both steadfastly refused. Although I’ve seen Sen. Pan across a hearing room where his cronies cut off my mic, I met him only once; he dropped by a briefing I was conducting in another senator’s office in 2015 and left after 10 minutes without asking a question.

Hotez told me that he would consider debating me but “must first get permission from NIH” (presumably Francis Collins). That response actually shocked me with its implicit acknowledgement of the seamless command structure that governs the vaccine industry, its captive regulators and its allies in academia. I never heard back from Hotez. Here is how Hotez explained his refusal to debate me on Joe Rogan’s March 11, 2019 podcast:

“He’s an attorney. He’s very clever. He knows how to do arguments...I’m just a scientist.” Really? “He knows how to do arguments???” Ok, second grade!

It’s worth recalling Terry McAuliffe’s observation that “a man who lies about small matters, will lie about the large.” I hereby renew my invitation to debate Dr. Hotez and Sen. Pan alone or in tandem. And yes, I will crush you, not because I “know how to do arguments,” but because the science speaks for itself.” – Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.
    Last edited by Menta: 04/06/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.