Man I love the conspiracies that go around now, they must be...

1. 14,189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496
    Man I love the conspiracies that go around now, they must be teaching this new generation that nothing is real and we live in a simulator controlled by some supreme being, and when you think about it's almost true, hold on is it.

What if there was no such thing as truth or lies and people just went around doing what they wanted because they felt like it, I guess that is what has happened this week, from the beginning of the week the looting and destruction of property and building being set alight and now it has become a peaceful protest and dignified, sounds like Bipolar disease effecting the masses.

Yet really nothing has changed. I'm waiting for the next conspiracy and I have thought up a couple that could really satisfy the Bipolar minds.

We are not really humans and we have an on off switch somewhere under our skin, an implant in other words that was put there by Aliens that created us and have been sitting just off the planet for the last week and young teenage aliens have been playing with the controls over the last couple of days, and having a ball because they want us off the planet they want for themselves.

Almost believable isn't it. Hold on i'm not color blind you are, if a majority believe then the rest of us see and live the illusion because we want to fit in.

Is there really any such thing as right and wrong. Only if we believe we have a Domain and Range on the subject, so without that or not knowing what it is, we are nothing but Bacon Rashers for sale on alien supermarket shelves.

Einstein once said anyone who goes to a psychiatrist is crazy.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.