Book Review of Dr. Judy Wilyman's 'Vaccination Australia's Loss...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

Book Review of Dr. Judy Wilyman's 'Vaccination Australia's Loss of Health Freedom'

7 July 2020

One month ago, on 8 June 2020, the World Health Organisation(WHO) stated- "asymptomatic carriers of coronavirus, except in extremely rare cases do not spread disease". This information is not being presented accurately to the public through the media.

The mainstream media is also not presenting the fact that asymptomatic infections are the reason why infectious diseases were controlled by 1950/60 in all countries with good public health infrastructure (developed countries). In these countries the majority (99%) of coronavirus cases of 'flu-like symptoms' will be asymptomatic and this results in herd immunity through natural infection and non-serious or mild disease.

This fact makes the lockdown of healthy citizens and social distancing unnecessary and unlawful and it is a fact that is well known amongst public health scientists - not 'medical' experts who are being educated with pharma funded science. The lockdown is more unlawful for the fact that the tests being used to identify the COVID19 virus, in HEALTHY people, are flawed.

The media has been used as a propaganda tool by industry for decades due to financial conflicts of interest. See the Resources Box below to see the conflict of interest of Dr. Tony Baratone, president of the Australian Medical Association (AMA) - a powerful industry-medical lobby group that influences politicians and the media.Also see the COI of Peter Costello a board member of Nine Entertainment who owns the Sydney Morning Herald.

The history of the control of infectious diseases is described in my PhD which has been denigrated by all mainstream media since 2016 when it was published (and by Peter McIntyre, the head of Australia's vaccination program for 23 years). My thesis provides the historical references that reveal the knowledge that scientists had in the mid-twentieth century about the way in which viruses and bacteria cause disease - and hence how they can be prevented.

My PhD has recently been published as a book with endorsements by doctors and scientists and an extra Appendix 9 titled: Australia's Loss of Health Freedom - A Medical Tyranny. This chapter explains how the myths about vaccine safety and efficacy have been promoted by the media for decades and how the media and academic institutions are censoring the science that demonstrates the risks and lack of efficacy of many vaccines.

Here is a review of my book; https://mailchi.mp/a18aa4fa114c/newsletter-261-book-review-dr-judy-wilymans-vaccination-australias-loss-of-health-freedom
    Last edited by Menta: 10/07/20

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.