I suppose if you believe it is possible to live in a virological...

1. 792 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    I suppose if you believe it is possible to live in a virological world free of transmission then it is possible to believe in anything.

The trouble with such logic is that every human’s immune system will eventually experience transmission of the virus. Of course some will be asymptomatic and therefore illogically continue to believe that they remain free of its transmission and any further possible asymptomatic reinfections.

A delightful state of ignorant bliss for some. However being asymptomatic will never preclude the possibility that your ignorant bliss will mean you are infectious at some point in the cycle and very much able to infect those you contact with (even fleetingly).

I hope (I realise in a wistful way) that somehow by fantastic odds that there are no super spreaders among the antiVAXers. But of course that is a fool’s folly to believe such a state is possible. Somewhere and at some point in this epidemic the SARS CoV-2 virus will transmit to an antiVAXer super spreader.

The point of vaccination is to remove the doubt and ring fence protection from the family to your close social contacts and beyond. Something antiVAXers will never be able to do because they remain immunologicaly naive.

Broosta

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.