The Truth About Vaccines, page-224

1. 5,523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Haha, too easy.

When I pointed out that the "Anti Vax Documentary for sale" site that you continuially link to had the following disclaimer,

The information is presented for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for any medical or psychological condition, nor to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions.

Effectively telling you the documentary is garbage .

You replied with
    That's merely the standard disclaimer as required by U.S. medical authorities.

By your logic, this must be the case with the standard disclaimers in the packet too?

Hipocrisy....I've come to expect it from the anti-vaxx beleif system.

And in that time can cause you to get cervical cancer and some cancers of the vulva, vagina, and anus and genital warts. The cancer can take up to 10 years to form after infection.

Genital warts, the gift that keeps giving eh?
    So they cover nearly 25% of the most common types? No sure what point you are trying to make. Some types of the virus are not cancer causing, others are. Some are more prevalent than others.

What sort of proof does she want?
    Do we have to wait for 80+ years for every person with the vaccine to die of another cause?
    The vaccine won't prevent all cervical cancers, only those caused by the HPV.

Bear in mind, if you don't get the virus, you won't get the virus caused cancer.

Some evidence from Australia,
    Over 9 million doses of the vaccine have been given to girls and young women in Australia.
    Research studies have shown early signs of the vaccine's success including:
    • a 77% reduction in HPV types responsible for almost 75% of cervical cancer
    • almost 50% reduction in the incidence of high-grade cervical abnormalities in Victorian girls under 18 years of age
    • a 90% reduction in genital warts in heterosexual men and women under 21 years of age.
    As cervical cancer usually develops over 10 or more years, the role of the vaccine in reducing cervical cancer will not be evident for some time. Taken from Success of Australian HPV

That's about half of the guff she carries on with.
    All wrong, misdirections, irrelevancies and straw men.

I'll look at the other few for you if you want, but until you provide links, I will have to consider them just more unjustified opinion.

MemeFx ( Psycho-Quant and Ferocious fighter of falsifying fabricators )

Last edited by MemeFx: 25/04/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.