The Truth About Vaccines, page-40

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    I've spent a lot of time digging deeply into the medical literature in my own personal journey of discovery, which I've undertaken both as a journalist and a father.

And I've learned something astonishing from this experience spending countless hours researching the subject.

What the government and media say science says about vaccines and what science actually says are two entirely different things.

The good news is you don't have to spend years researching to quickly get up to speed about the numerous issues related to vaccines that, frankly, the establishment does not want us to know.

Mark your calendar because three days from now, starting April 12, the 7-part docu-series The Truth About Vaccines will be available to watch for free online.

This is brought to you by the same team that produced The Truth About Cancer, which was very good. They've got an amazing line up of expert interviewees, including Suzanne Humphries, Robert F. Kennedy, Jr., Dr. Joseph Mercola, and many others.

This is a unique educational opportunity. I intend to try to catch as many episodes as I can. Will you be joining me?

Here’s a Sneak Peek of “The Truth About Vaccineshttps://go.thetruthaboutvaccines.com/sneak-peek/

Regards, Jeremy R. Hammond
    Independent Analyst & Author
    www.jeremyrhammond.com

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.