So trust a vaccine industry shill or the incorruptible son of...

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8

So trust a vaccine industry shill or the incorruptible son of Bobby Kennedy?

I wonder why Hotez won’t sue RFK for defamation?...mmmmm…

For the same reason convicted criminals and mass murderers Merck (just one of their drugs, Vioxx, killed more Americans than the Vietnam war) and their liability protected and safety untested MMR vaccine won't sue RFK - despite him taunting them to do so...

This is for those who wish to learn about the fraudulent science and endemic conflicts of interests supporting Gardasil and the systemic worldwide cover up of the deaths and injuries linked to this worthless and dangerous vaccine;

Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. Releases Gardasil “Science Day Presentation”

This must-watch video details the many problems with the development and safety of Merck’s third-highest grossing product, Gardasil. It's full of jaw-dropping facts about Gardasil and the clinical trials leading up to its release upon an unsuspecting public. CHD & RFK, Jr ask that you watch and SHARE this video so that you, and others, may make an informed decision of whether or not to give your child, boy or girl, a Gardasil vaccine. It can also be a useful tool for pediatricians who are trying to understand how this vaccine, that is actually causing health problems with young people, could have been approved by FDA & then recommended by CDC.

“Many of the things I’m going to say today would be slanderous if they weren’t true. And, if they are not true, then Merck should sue me. But Merck won’t do that. And they won’t do that because in the United States, truth is an absolute defense against slander.” - Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.“

Watch the scientific presentation here; https://childrenshealthdefense.org/video/video-playlist/rfk-jr-video-and-facts-about-gardasil/

Last edited by Menta: 10/12/19

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.