The Truth About Vaccines, page-6809

1. 10,759 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    In the U.S. there have been two deaths associated with measles – this century! Yet 127 deaths associated with the measles vaccine!

270,000 die from sepsis and 36,000 from flu/pneumonia in the U.S. every year. All treatable with vitamin C.

There have been a handful of confirmed cases of coronavirus in the U.S. Meanwhile, over 100,000 (reported cases only) killed by properly prescribed prescription drugs each year as reported by the FDA.

As confirmed by the latest American medical safety database, there were NO deaths from vitamins. None!

In comparison, literally millions of people are killed, harmed and incapacitated by conventional medical drugs and treatments.

And medical error is the third leading cause of death in the US.

“In 2012, I found out that the ten biggest drug companies in the world commit repeated and serious crimes to such a degree that they fulfill the criteria for organised crime under US law. I also found out how huge the consequences of the crimes are. They involve colossal thefts of public monies and they contribute substantially to the fact that our drugs are the third leading cause of death after heart disease and cancer.” - Peter C. Gøtzsche, MD.

It's got to the stage that now, via medical error and prescription drugs, conventional medicine is actually the leading cause of death in the US!

So tell me again what the real danger is? Hmm...

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1953/1953903-e28be7b2ae8c32645584f5ecffe13568.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.